Wednesday, November 30, 2011

so.

I have absolutely no idea what to talk about in this post. Nothing interesting has happened lately, at all. The only thing I can think to talk about is how I hate that in the mornings, kids who are dropped off by parents have to wait outside the school because there are 'no teachers', when you can see teachers walking around in the building. They won't let us in, but teachers' kids can come in if they want. I personally don't think it's fair that I have to sit outside and freeze my butt off while some other little kid gets to go in with his mommy. :|

3 comments:

  1. What buttheads. They don't trust us enough. But then again most people at school don't give them a reason too. But i'd be angry as well if i had to sit outside today. I think i'd be perfectly capable of sitting inside.. Supervised or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. It's kind of like how the buses have to have a teacher outside just for the students to get off the bus, walk 5 feet, and enter the school. (Where they have ANOTHER teacher.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so im thinking kids just need to grow up a little. i prefer if someone drops me off i would like to stand and talk to suggs for a moment. but thats only due to the fact that he is on the pudgy side and it makes me giggle lotseses

    ReplyDelete