Tuesday, January 3, 2012

WOO

I'm not excited like at all to be back here. In fact I probably wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the fact that I wanted to see my friends. I didn't do anything over break, at all, except for play Minecraft with a few of my friends. That was enough to keep me entertained for 2 weeks.
I got clothes and a Wii for Christmas, and the Wii hasn't been taken out of the box yet because I'm a lazy-butt. You guys should tell me what you got, so I can complain to my parents that all my friends got better things than I did baw.

6 comments:

  1. i got $300 and that was it... my lil bro got a bunch of presents and a new $300 tv its stupid that they spent so much on him and i offered to give my present back to my mom so she could pay bills

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a laptop. And it is pretty awesome. Just saying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a book, that's not all that awesome but it's what I got, and fifteen dollars...and a thread organizer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got clothes. and an ipod speaker dock. and a new straightener. and $180 that i loaned to my dad for bills. and now im broke and cant buy the phone i want...

    ReplyDelete